Peachybitchy babes

Monday, January 17, 2005

BeiNG OstraCiZeD.."<

t0day ar...s0 sad kena 0stracized by my fren..he dun mean it la..budden ar still saddening..tink he scared i spread the virus to him if i go bac to sch

but but but i eat the 80buckz medicine jiu shi hui recover faster so i can bac sch faster mahz...den he like tat discriminate me..damn mean la...hahah den i ask him go hug his gf go 1 corner and hide dun come near me...too much la him...d0 tink i still help him in his mkting com...now he wan my help...h0 h0 h0..wait l0ng l0ng l0...hiakz...budden again...shudnt be petty abt it...he is juz reminding me t0 be s0cially resp0nsible...anyway i shall g0 c0nsult my d0c tml..if she say 0kiez i m g0in t0 guang ming zhen da de hui xue xia0

actually ar i als0 scared i spread the damn virus t0 0ther pple...u all n0e ar i will b0il water t0 tang my cl0thes..s0 as t0 kill the germs 0r watever...s0unds dumb la budden ya..den i use separate utensils frm my family la..den sumtimes i g0t my 0wn pers0nalize s0fa..which my sis call it the yi qu..l0lx

hmm i was tinking if one day i m a suspect of sars...will any0ne dare t0 c0me n visit me...haiz..being bar at h0me is sad enuff..being 0stracize juz add salt t0 the w0und................

stAY heAlthY geRs ~ zhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home