Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

hello everyone!!!

hello!!!
hows everyone??? best la after i leave all go play blowing and have so much action going on. what abt me??? sob sob. my hse more or less settled. now got phone line le. jus waiting for internet to be set up by my hse mate. yup.
to ting ting.. what u went thru didnt seem insignificant to us la. jus tt this kind of thing i went thru also. and i noe say anything also no use. only u can xiang thru it. yup.. so now tt u have went thru it and tot good abt it. live is colour again. enjoy ur singlehood now.. what will come will come. and when it does.. it will hit u like a rock right in ur face. n u will enjoy the xin fu some of us are having now.
me and isaac are not as bad as u all thing la. although sometimes i say until i like very poor thing like tt. guess i am still in the state we learning abt each other. and he is someone who doesnt really express love the way i would wan to see it. but he cares. he tried giving me a surprise on my bday but got ruined by another coursemate cos she accidentally told me. still i am touch. and cannot get strawberry shortcake in aussie so he got someone to make a strawberry cheesecake for me. yup.. sweet boy la he. sometimes i just forget to see the little sweet things he does. everything is good btw us so tt sometimes i feel alittle overworked. i am not in denial like last time..believing tt this is the case... all this is true! had a good talk w him abt how he makes me feel at times.. so everything is good now..
take care for now.. i gtg print notes!
LOVE U ALLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home