Peachybitchy babes

Sunday, May 01, 2005

MY DarLing in Injured! BAD WEEKEND.

hello babes.. hope ah ting's bday well okie. sorry i wasnt there. really hope to be there.
Update. on friday i got a $100 traffic fine and 3 demerit pts deducted because i drove into a no entry sign. WHICH I DID NOT SEE. hai. fault is on me who ask me nv go study the rules and convert my licence. plus i dun really noe my way ard northbridge still act tough wat to drive without isaac's hsemate. but i was really scary to get stopped by police.

next on saturday. both my hsemate and isaac landed in the hospital. my hsemate smashed her car and issac hit his head and got a concussion now. i was so scared cos i was got shoppin w his hsemates while he was in sch playing this soccer match thingy. when i heard the news my heart also jump out. he is ok but still very dizzy all the time and see stars. and he cant seem to concentrate on his work somemore he wed got test.. dunno how. hai. he is sleepin beside me now w a big bump on his forehead. at least his is not puking. as for my hsemate. her car is gone but she is okie la..

okie back to us. jus wan to say. i think we are a lucky bunch of babes to have each other. so let us try to be careful with the things and terms we use on which other and on the other hand try to be sensitive and not get on which others nerves. so ah ting and rene hope u all have made peace. sometimes we together too long we forget tt we are very blessed to be able to have each other and go out for "boring" dinners. some ppl dun even have friends. just feel that life is too short. how many ppl can find the kind of frenship tt we have forged? and i am so far away from u all i cant be there for u all but i really hope u all stay strong and bonded together. maybe this friendship does not mean as much to some of u but it means alot to me. and i hope when we are 50 we will have having "boring" dinners still at our children's weddings.

hai... bad week .. i think being 20 is a bad year for me. i hope something good shows up in the next few weeks. love u all. alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home