Peachybitchy babes

Saturday, July 23, 2005

free

hi babes considering tt we are the peachy bitchy gang.. i would like to announce tt the well-liked soo ting is single once again.. haha dun be too worried im fine surprisingly but then again mingjing as my bestest fren U SHOULD CALL ME AND "AN WEI" wo haha.. he qing he li rite.. cmon i'll be expecting ur long distance call

to tell u guys briefly why we broke up.. so dun ask me when u see me alright i hate hate hate to repeat myself.. mr so and so was apparently damn busy and we dint meet for like damn long.. he prefers being single.. tts it..

regarding my previous entry random thoughts .. the last thought.. yes tt guy WAS him.. i was contemplating whether this should go on.. but.. decided tt it should cos one lei dian jiao jia night.. someone msged me.. still awake? nth just happend to think of u just wanna wish u goodnight.. b4 i read tt sms. my inner most was hoping tt the sms was from mr so and so.. I WAS so guilt striken when i read the msg.. y y y.. life would be great if the person i was thinking about had sent the msg.. nono.. RATHER it would be best if i was thinking of the person who sent the msg..

even as when i was typing this entry after a wussy sms breakup(no wonder mr so n so loves the word wuss) (i love myself too).. tt someone is msging me ensuring tt im cool and ok.. i wouldnt pop panadols or cut my wrist haha fark i wont or cry until no day no night and beg for ur return pui..(this is soo ting tt ure talking about).. i wouldnt wanna go into a r/s just becos someone is exceptionally nice. or stay in one w someone who's definitely not nice.. hmm guess tts wad i am now..

haha for more information tt would depend on the level of our relationship.. MINGJING CALL ME LOL>> I WILL BE WAITING>> GET UR ASS MOVING.. but i think she would be rather happy to hear this haha..

tts about it yeah.. and for now.. im going out for a spin w my fren.. so nice haha shui chuan shui dao..

a piece of advice.. dun live in ur shadow.. walk out of it.. no matter how u were treated by others in the past.. u will meet better pple.. =) if not.. or u will jus miss tt someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home