Peachybitchy babes

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

totally pissed.

perhaps i was wrong in thinking that I am a person with damn high tolerance.
In a single morning..

Conversation Part 1

"Ya okie, so where can I retrive these data for Table 3?"
"You never do before so you dont know one la.. you wun noe one. "
*den went on to click here click there mumbling to herself watever shit

bloody hell if i've done it before i wun be asking u rite.
if u dun understand wat i'm asking cant u even clarify juz assume that i dunno anything and brush me off with some useless explanations.

Conversation Part 2

"..last time i have a singapore poly intern, XYZ, she is very good one help me do all the retriving of data, sorting den inputing them. But I think you cant la. For you better not, just fill in the table. "

ya watever la i'm not saying i'm like how good but anutie u nv let me try how u noe i cant. and if u tink i'm tat lousy y dun u kindly go do it urself or ask tat excellent ger to do it for u . ass.

and that's just some highlights, so much to bear for talking to someone for even just 10 mins.

Seriously I'm damn tempted to tell her to get a life and be more sensitive in watever she says. Indeed I am an intern but it doesnt mean I have to put up with all these shit. Count myself lucky I'm just staying here for 3 months else my blood vessels would either burst working with this kind of people or i would die from high blood pressure. She and her feng liang hua, fei hua, watever.

REN, I will.

Just as I got over it, thinking to myself no point getting frustrated over such idiots, all I look forward to is just having a nice lunch. Mr DT is suppose to have lunch with me at 12.

1215 - SMS: Hey boss, time for lunch. Are we still lunching?

1225 - no reply

1230 - "HEY DT, having lunch?"
"Hey ya. I call you back. Driving now."

1255 - SMS: Hey i cant make it today. Something crop up. Call you back later.

*sigh* its okiez. I just turn down my colleagues for lunch and waited for an hour starving like nothing tats all.
Independence, I am.

Just a series of events that piss me off esp when u r not feeling well and u will juz feel
DOUBLE pekchek and 2X less tolerant & understanding.

watever.


choo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home