Peachybitchy babes

Thursday, July 13, 2006

before i can even update on the party and stuff, something damn irritating and erratic happen.

Damn pissed off by some nuts just now and i wonder why they keep such pple working in their company..

U know I got to get these contracts details from the Arts central pple, then I emailed them like a month ago.. okie maybe 3 weeks..
Then ar they drag n drag so I happen to pass by just now so I went to ask.. n guess wat..

This guy… he sit in front of his desk, stare blankly at it.. and on the top of the monitor, he has a Jennifer Aniston pic..

*i can still accept if its a normal pic but its a figurine kind of pic. *FAINT*

Then when I call him, he turn slowly turn to look at me then when I ask him abt the matter he was like ……. ???????????????????? can see that on his face den he took like 10 sec to register what I say then still try to push the matter till later..

OMG wat the hell he doing? Imaging he’s at the beach with Jennifer Aniston ar? INSANE! PUI.

Then still got the cheek to call back n question me abt the contract den throw temper at me.. Later when ah xiao settle all his doubts, he still dare to ask ah xiao to ask me to go find the year of the contract when it can be inferred from the contract no directly.

Example: Z004562 means Year 2000.

HOW HARD IS THAT!?!??!?!?!?!!?

Pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home