Peachybitchy babes

Monday, July 24, 2006

ROAR

Ok i back from taipei. Its freaking hot. bad air. and dirty food. ok apart from that i bought quite a lot of stuff, shorts, shirts, bags, goodies such as feng li su, mo chi and green tea cookie, yumyum and of course the shen qi bowl noodles as promised. i bought 20 over bowls in two boxes. lugged them back all the way from taipei. be grateful lol. the hot spring was nth fantastic, the yang ming shan was not spectacular, i guess the best shots were take at the second largest ferris wheel at miramar though mine was blurred. i missed my frens in sg haha esp my love. at the airport, one of the box tt i lugged back containing 10 over instant noodles went missing. Like WTF but my fren assured me tt i would get it back just like how i got my L7. true enuff, they rang me up at 9 plus, wah liao i was still sleeping, nonetheless im glad tt i could answer to my dearies haha. made my way to the airport to collect my box. i bet it was some retard who took it by mistake. and then i went to collect my edifier speakers from ban leong. the guy said ok can use, ive checked it already. BUT now im BLOODY MOTHER FARKING irritated. STILL CANNOT Work 2nd time le!!!! wah liao ehz.. I called them and scolded. I BROUGHT IN MY SPEAKERS TWICE TO REPAIR AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING. DUI BU QI DUI BU QI. the person apologized and asked me to bring it back again FARKING HELL its AT ULU UBI TECHPARK lor.TMD SAY CANNOT CHANGE NEW ONE. IMBECILE TECHNICIANS BAN LEONG HAS. right now im still damn pissed off.. so i decided to complain, the person asked me to send them an email. they better reply fast. RAO RARRR ROARR>>>>> PISSED oFF


VERY ANGRY TING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home