Peachybitchy babes

Monday, January 17, 2005

-Relacc-

My communication module speech is finally OVER !~!~ woohoo... but i think i rushed through my entire presentation like bullet train. but heck it la. Its over anyway. But think i will be damn pai seh to watch my speech while my TA gives his critic.

Just finished my ABT class. Hope i can achieve Abs, firmer Butt and nicer Thight. But the problem with is that i simply cant cordinate my "inhale" and "exhale". hahaz. But today lesson was slightly beta than last week, at least i perspired more.

Ting ah, dun worry just bring ur that "ahem" along, we will try our best to engage him in our conversation. Maybe joe's cousin will be going. So there will more ppl and less awkward. Ting go buy this month's FEMALE mag. It has useful tips on how to ask a guy out appropriately.

start counting down to my BIRTHDAY and hope we can haf a crazy party with more ppl like "ahem"
6 mOrE dAyZ!~!

-Rene-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home