Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

-wad to do-

haven been blogging for a long long time..so is time to update update though i'm suppose to start doing my work.. anyway my last day of school will be 15 april which mean my school term will end much much earlier than most of u babes! choo gib mi the number of the job agency number so i can start looking for job asap when my term ends.. realli need to work hard to save up for our end of year TAIWAN trip.. Maybe i'll be working in my friend's BIKINI shop at Bugis during weekends..Visit me kae!In need of CASH.. hahaz!

Great to hear that mj is doing fine in aussie! lovey dovey with Issac.. wooHoo!~Anyway remeber the friend that i mentioned who had a joint account with her BF.. they broke up already... reason coz she felt tired being in the relationship..She told mi not to stay in the relationship if im realli tired of it since it will be a waste of time..Bad or good influence? WAD SHOULD i DO? argh! Maybe i should be mentally prepared to experience life without JOE.. hahaz...

Anyway, think i should look our for potential guys too.. haha...Thats quite bad of me! Remember that model guy friend of mine that u all saw at orchard MRT station quite some time ago..Went Wakiki(smu beach event) with him and his group of friends. Since then, he has been asking mi out for many many times and most prob i'll be going out with him tml after school.. Going to shop for my blazer..hey i'm not two timing!

Going back to my work now.. Hope all babes are coping well with school work! TakE care!
(Hope joe doesnt reaaaad this entry.. haha)

-Rene-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home