Peachybitchy babes

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

one month

one more day and it would be my full one month in MediaCorp TV12.

it's scary how time flies but it also means there's just two more months to the end of internship! Rejoiced.

For the past one month, I'm grateful to the following:

MS TLC - for gossiping and entertaining me through emails.
*you don't know how bored i was when u went hongkong!

MR WL - for your 'encouragements' & prompt replies to my endless emails as well as complaints lol.

MS AO - for lunching and shopping with me during lunch. Thank God our bosses are not smart enough to
track us haa!

MS SL & Mr KL - for putting up with my complaints, grumbles, endless internet smses and more.

MR OL - for your companion during lunch, patience at work, lame jokes and videos.

and lastly to those nasty people at work who make me realise how fortunate I am not to have met someone like you before. To make me appreciate and love those around me more.

Much as i've been complaining how lousy suria is, it turns out to be not tat bad after all. I guess it all takes time to get use to the new enviornment and stuff. I'm seeing myself fitting into the new setting and more accustomed to the people, work and boredom. haha.

To be fair, i've really learn quite a bit, seen quite a lot, sleep and slack tremendously.

Pray hard that the remaining two months would be more of a blissful experience.

choo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home