Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

::*truly blessed & completely loved*:: ^^

8th July 2006 - a special day that will be forever etched on my memory.

Three years ago, my mum alr decided i'm going to celebrate my 21st birthday in style;
Three months dated back, she has alr came up with the menu and keep urgin me to book the venue;
Three weeks before the party, she has alr source + bought the party things.

haha exaggerating i'm not, loved i'm. Maybe kua zhuang my mum is. lol*

Tracking back the series of events, i was indeed grateful. Enjoyed myself tremendously and a special thank Q to all those present for perfecting the party to a flawless. ^^

Most unfortunate, i injured my toe on the eve of the party. haha ridiculous way of injuring myself thou. For those unaware, I scarp the back of toe against the unfold mahjiong table. As a result, the metal part left a wide but shallow cut on the little wriggly toe taking away abit of flesh too. haha, how untimely yet it brought out the concern & love for me by those ard me so the little suffering might still be considered worth it.

o^O
=( ^ o ^ ) =

thanks for rushing me to the clinic, comforting & fusing over me. truly touched. I'm just clumsy n accident prone tat's all.. gettting stronger!

thanks for taking turns to blow+pump the 100 balloons. all arms shud be quite tone up by now lol.

thanks for helping me do up the place, tieing up the balloons and stuff. esp ting my love, u r so honorable.

thanks for dolling me up. specially babes huifen n rene - who even offer me her brand new eye shadow.

thanks for helping me entertaining the guests. Sis, u will make a good homemaker. Leong, too bad u r attached else my sis can be betrothed to u for ur hard work. lol

thanks for all the surprises. it's better that any i ever had. lol how can i not love u sheryl ling n mickey.

thanks for all the presents. i'm overwhelmed and bewildered. adore them like anything. ^^

thanks for all the good wishes. &

NO thanks to all the teasing. i'm still doing fine.


yours truly, choo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home