Peachybitchy babes

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Cuties from hell

Hello everyone!! hows it going??

My one week break ends today. Super sian. spend my one week teaching these two little boys from sydney how to swim. I didn do much teaching though, suffering many kicks in the stomach and screams in my face. DUno if they aired SUper Nanny in Singapore. if they did, this two boys are like those uncontrollable children. on the last day, their mum also give up.. ask me to take control and she went into a concern.
BUt i think after this two. i can teach any children and my patience improve like ten zillion times la. haha..

anyway.. had frens over yesterday and they were thinkin of english names for me.. so wat u are think of claire?? claire Ong. can ?? tell me wat all think leh?? haha.. sooner or later a english name will be easier lah.. let me know okie??hehe

take care all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home