Peachybitchy babes

Friday, January 21, 2005

happy birthday LIM Ang hui juan Serene

hahaha.. happy birthday SERENE.. hope u enjoyed the night out at wala... U like the watch dunch you?dun like give me k..hee
the music ..foOd.. ambience(minus the smoke) was great and also not to forget peter haa he was damn farnie...
hope chooie enjoyed the pizza and iced water hahaa..(from dunno wads his name)
i just bathed and the towel stinks though i shampooed it but heck im tired le.. ppl pls be more efficient and upload the pics =)
AND HOR BLOODY HELL I SAID I FELT STH AT MY BACK LIKE SOMEONE THROWING STUFF At ME DINT REALLY BOTHER DEN I CAME HOME TOOK OFF MY SKIRT A PEANUT FELL OFF... DAMN WHOEVER THE MOFO IS---> MAY U BURN IN HELL TSK!

anyway ahem and frens came rather late.. so ppl any comments? ok basically we just go out for supper occasionally cos im like always available *sobs* theres no sms no msn so doesnt look promising *sigh* seriously ive nv felt so sad b4.. maybe u all wont notice tt im sad cos its just me im just not used to expressing myself.. many things i just keep to myself and make occasional comments.. trying to think of stuff to make myself more happy (like putting some shuai ge picture on my msn or try to noe more ppl.. TRY la TRY but it seems pretty hard though)
see its like mostly just tok to my classmate even when we meet up..

haha according to my classmate alvin lets call him honda( obviously he drives a honda.. there are just too many alvins ard.. next time if i mention lexus its just the other alvin) the fren that was w them.. the fat guy( called alvin also but hes got no car so i shall call him oily haha).. tt guy who is a smoker. upon seeing US(GIRLS) stopped smoking thru out maybe trying to create false impression or wadsoever i dun care and he tried to act GENTLEMAN BY OPENING DOOR FOR NAINAI AND I *whistleS* haha think hes qutie interested in nai ma .. oily oily LOL

anyway.. mingming hope u enjoyed urself too =) chooie did joseph take responsibility? haha

- t i ng-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home