Peachybitchy babes

Friday, March 11, 2005

its not just a pimple..

wah my back damn pain la~ ask my mama to check for me sh say its a pimple.. just came back from my aunts place went to get my cousins e maths text book.. gonna give tuition later sec4 e maths haha.. reminds me of the good old madam rum days..
ming called last night haha i was just about to say i miss her so so much hee *grins* isaac is so cheeky.. better be nice to ming~..
anyway back to my pimple.. i asked my aunt to check for me again she said its like a 2 mm blood clot.. gosh i knew it la damn painful =(..
so glad tt i have 2 days off eevryweek hee damn taxing la school i hate school.. cant wait for hols.. weeeeeee
haha rene was clad in a formal blouse and mini skirt for her presentAtion haha must use 美色
-t i n g -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home