Peachybitchy babes

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

update....of my sad life....

hello babies...
jus reportin abit... didn mean to worry u all...not tt isaac bully me.. jus got quarrels there n here like in any relationships. but everything is fine.. we are planning a trip to melb. :)

den tt day in school after the easter holidays pack w all e test. and i did a fatal mistake of not trusting myself. cos i had this health and fitness quiz which was out of 20 marks. n there was this 5 mark qn which i knew e ans to. but after hearing wat other ppl say i believe them and lose the 5 marks. it was like suddenly i realise i really dunno my work very well. den after the quiz i did another online test which usually sgean aim to get 100% but i got 60% for it. the most frustrating thing is tat i know i am the one to blame for my results. and i feel like shit. i really sound very KS but i mean.. i pay so much money come here.. realy wan to get all the HD and stuff....so i sat down to think abt it. now things are goin better..

realise i was too hard on myself and i keep being frustrated and wasting my time on being frustrated. so now jus tryin to know everything well..

Thanks for check up on me babes.... I MISS U ALL ALOT ALOT....

u alll exams coming is it?? jia you...

oh oh.. and i am taking up wakeboarding.. but v expensive la... and cold...will upload e pix for u all to see...

I LOVE YOU ALL....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home