Peachybitchy babes

Monday, June 20, 2005

hmmm....

Arggghh...Ting got a job le.....think rene oso gonna to haf a Super Prospective j0b lo...sighz...im j0bless lah.s000OOOooo..Rene...pls st0p asking me t0 *ahem* U k.. . . .. unless u intr0 me j0bs again lah....lolz.....

Anyway...Juz now Ting asked me abt my size ah...s0 u all are SERI0Us buying bra for me ? hahaz.... If confirm hor..... den i beta go check again wad size im wearing lah...( maybe me and choo abt same size lah.OR maybe she bigger? *miaomiao*) lolz.... Btw..juz wanna ask if u gals wanna go clubbing this sat? ( though i already checked with rene and ting le lah...they dun seem to mind!! ) haha...so left Ch00ie.... hehehehe...

so see you pretty babes on SAT!!! hehe.... Luv ya (including MJ too...)

- Naima -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home