Peachybitchy babes

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

On the List....

Its's not everyday that u wake up finding urself more thankful than ever.
It's not everyday that u go to work realising there's NOONE in the office except u.
So it's not everyday that i'm going to say all these but at this apt moment where all emotions flow.

As the 21st party approaches, there are people on the list whom i simply adore, thankful to, grateful to and LOVE.
^^

here it goes......


she, who never fails to stay by my side. Who puts me on top of her priority, shower me with ever flowing love, care, concern, money, branded stuff, food and bad pronunciation. Who sacrifices herself for the family, who slogs herself but never once complained and curse. The woman, the matriarch of the family. ::MY MUM::

she, my new found playmate. The lady whose company I look forward to every morning, enjoy teasing every night and complains to when i'm damn bored in office. One who will never dissappoint me when i need a creditor to ease my financial burdens. The beautiful. ::MY SIS::

he, whom i always bully but learning to love. The shortest but thinnest of the family.

My childhood hero. ::MY DAD::

she, a companion i cant live without. A teacher, a friend, a sister and my everything. Always there when i need a shoulder to lean on, always there to correct me, always there for me to vent my frustration+grumbles+nonsense.
You are ALWAYS there when i need you. Someone who tolerates, accepts and pampers me. My life. My bestest.
::SHERYL LING::

He, whom i truly detest and labeled names the first time i met him. He, who later turns out to be a great companion and proved to be an academic. He, who shares my awkward moments. He, who not bat an eyelid to my every behaviour. Somehow he's the friend.
::KELVIN LIAO::

they, the crazy brunch. All unique and yet put together warm my heart and form my memories. The group that still holds on together. A group that i found my presence and belonging. Some who becomes my shopping & MJ khaki, some who becomes my music manager & language tutor, some who encourages when things are bad and some who lends her support in all circumstances. My peachybitchy gang. ::MING.NAIMA.SERENE.TING::

they, the sweetie bunch. Who taught me to express my love and concern explicitly to my love ones. They, who brought me to the sacred, enlighten me on the goodness of man, and show me the kindness, purest sincerity. My dearies. ::AMY OW.YUNJIA::

he, the big guy. An unexpected great fren caught in uni. The big brother who’s always looking out for the little sisters. A big man with a big heart and big stomach. My dage. ::WEELEONG::


and you the special one (esp shellen quah and co who witness my growing up of falling down.). Whom I’ve no time to praise and talk about coz boss is in and work got to be done. Thank you for agreeing to come and making the party whole before it has even started!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home