Peachybitchy babes

Sunday, July 30, 2006

birthdays

yayeee.. all the bigs days are over.
in chronological order

serene's bday, 23th january
mingjing's bday, 25th february
alvin's bday, 2nd april
my bday, 28th april
shellen's bday, 17th June
naima's bday, 26th June
my love's bday, 8th July
and lastly collin's bday, 31st July

goodness i;ve spend almost 400 bucks on birthday presents for the above very important.. "matters alot to me " people.. lol.. its all finally over.. time for my wallet( yes its a guys wallet u dun have to go ard telling ppl about it) to take a rest..

2006 is the yr where all of us who were born in 1985 celebrate our 21st birthday.. the presents bought/ received include polo tees( lacoste, ralph lauren).. wallets( braun buffel), scent( ralph lauren blue, ck one summer).. raoul shirts( i personally went to buy 3 and none belongs to me =().. raoul cuffs( nice one!).. watches( guess, esprit, dkny).. hair curler/straightener.. eyebrow curler?.. mac disney lip balm.. and last but not least the hand made banners and photo frame..tt should be all.. haha ive good memory huh.. please tell me if i'd missed out any ahaha..


"you guys matter to me"quoted from collin's latest thank you msg hahahahahahahaha.. erm i THINK hes not gay..


love,
Ting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home