Peachybitchy babes

Saturday, November 04, 2006

IM DAMN PISSED OF ALRDY!

ARGHHHHHHHHH CHEAT MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!

To whom it may concern,

On the 23/10/2006, I made an online purchase from the singtelshop.com having known that a promotion was going on. Newline signups can enjoy $50 off the original price of the phone. I applied for the ioneplus students plan where at the end of my purchase I had to acknowledge a condition by singtel which states:
If you are holding one of the following passes, please fax a copy to 68410373.
1. Employment Pass with a validity period of 12 months.
2. Work Permit/Social/Dependent Pass/Passport with validity of more than 6 months
3. Student Pass

The requirement was grouped together with employment pass and work permit. Therefore, I would naturally think that the student pass required was a student pass that foreigners are holding. There were no notifications for me to fax in any supporting documents nor was it stated when I should fax in the supporting documents. Apart from receiving bad customer service which I had already feedbacked to singtel (Ref: STM/06/11/CRD96897), I am terribly disappointed that I have not gotten any refund for my purchase. The amount to be paid was timely deduct from my account. I called in to 1626 several times to check on the status and to my disgust, the operators were all making a fool out of me when they assured that they will get back to me at a particular time which apparently has not occured. I had called the my bank and they reconfirmed that no refunds were reflected over at their side. I was told by the 1626 staff that the amount had already been credited back to me but it would take up to 1-2 months. I was greatly taken aback by this. Singtel had promptly deducted the amount from me but probably due to terribly bad redtape, I have to wait 1 month to get my refund. I hope that this matter would be looked into. Lastly, if my problem still cannot be solved after the so many phone calls and this email, I would have to seek alternatives such as the ST forum or CASE. Thank you for your kind attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home