Peachybitchy babes

Friday, January 21, 2005

-Acknowledgement-

hi all babes not forgetting issac, thank you soOOOOooo much for today. For making my 20th birthday so memorable. As well as my DEAR MR JOSEPH for all the things he had done to make me this violent girlfriend feel special. He even went out last friday with ting and mj last friday despite feeling unwell in the morning(apparently he vommited and was in the sick bay for 2 hrs aft his 2.4 run). Hope my bday neber burn a big hole in ur pocket. Also, Peter, thankz so much for the flowers(though u may not see this blog). Thats very sweet.....

Everything went well today, wala wala was fun, the teasing was okay and i hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I LOVE the present but think its has the stinky smell of the pub now. hahaz. I'll try to upload the photos asap and send to all of u when u guys are online.

"ahem" came pretty late but manage to catch a glimpse of him. Not bad looking. Cant compare him with the photo coz i simply cant remember how he looks like in the photo. Ting dun be too sad if he's not ya Mr Right. There are more potential, better MR RIGHTs out there. Look on the bright side. No point feeling sad for this kind of things kae.. just take it easy( though it may a little while for that feeling to subside) Keep ur eyes open and there will be more potential candidates up in ur potential MR RIGHT list. No worries!~!

Love all my pretty babes and my darling JOSEPH.. MuAckz!~!
-rene-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home