Peachybitchy babes

Friday, January 28, 2005

In Relaxing M0od...

My sch0ol event (bazaar and talentime) finally ended 0n Wed....th0ugh it didnt turn 0ut t0 be very Great...budden I was t0o tired t0 feel sad ab0ut it le... the nite bef0re went t0 my frn's hse and stay 0ver...was damn tired but din get t0 slp...c0z we ended up playing pill0w fight...haha..childish ah... tt's why i was s0 tired 0n Wed itself...luckily my frn sent me h0me..if n0t i tink i sure die on my j0urney h0me...

Anyway..thanks for u babes 0ffering me ur g0wns..hehe...

Btw...ch0o ch0o..why ur chinese han yu pin yin s0 weird wan...表示 = biao shi not piao shi...den ur feng zhu piao mei shld be biao mei mah....hehe....& ur g0wn t0o SeXy le...i dun tink i cant wear....l0lx... ch0o cho0....u g0t Kelvin le..still wan us t0 intr0..u bad leh..

0k...hafta g0 read my n0tes le...tml haf pr0j discussi0n..haiz..wish me g0od luck f0r my presentati0n next tue ba...

Ting..enjoy urself @ Wala wAlA......

l0ve y0u gAls...

*hUiFeN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home