Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

-Update--Update-

hey babes, i'm so bored with my school work so decided to blog. I'm 20 already!~! Dun tease mi coz ur turn will come real soon. Lets grow old together. Anyway my bdae this year was quite memorable. Went to KBOX on saturday with my JC friends(that gp) and they also bought mi a cake as well. They gave mi a necklace from Moshi Moshi, a nice one, thank you so much ppl!~! Peter called mi on sunday just to wished mi Happy birthday from his workplace so naima beta do some reflection.. AHYO!~!

OH!~!My DAD promised to get mi a new handphone for my bdae when i rejected his angbao. hahaz So i'm looking out for nice phones. Tell mi if u babes come across any nice handphone but must go on budget also.. cannot choose those expensive phone. hahaz.

Went out lunch with Joseph on Sunday. i treated him to luuch at Sushi Tei( the one near taka carpark) He keep complaining for not choosing the most expensive stuff in the menu. Its his turn to be bloodsucker. I'll forgive him for he spent a lot on my bdae. He gave mi another present that he made himself. Its like a black and white photo collage together with a stand and its quite nice though most of the photos wasnt very clear. Thank you darling!~

Anyway, thankz everybody for making mi feel so XIN FU this bdae!~!

-RENE-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home