Peachybitchy babes

Friday, January 21, 2005

wAla wAlA 0n thuRsdaY niteZ...

haha...thurS was great i tink..ambience all tat nice la except 4 the f00d c0z apparantly i cant eat anything...and the sm0ke was damn terrible n h0rrifyin..hah exaggerating abit rite its like u sh0rten ur life by a few yrs..haha n the w0rse part is i seems t0 keep smelling it everywhere ard me after i get h0me..s0 i simply spray perfume everywhere in my r00m..my hp p0uch n watever la..

and biG thANQ 4 J0seph..*apPlaUSE pplE* c0z he manage t0 send me h0me!!! hahahz..th0u i m quite s0rry 4 n0t recc0gnising my way h0me and we s0rt 0f like was l0st al0ng the way...hahhz..den he dr0ve quite fast den was like g0in t0 bl0w 0ff s00n..hahah budden dun w0rry i n0t scared 0f u..c0z dun tink u dare t0 sc0ld me als0z..l0lx!!

t0 rEne...hAPPY BIRTHDAY~~!! h0pe u like everything n u beTTA DO!! hahaz..and my wrist quite big s0 if the watch t00 big can juz pass it 0ver k..i dun mind manz..hiakzhiakz..haha yeahz 0h n0w tat u bec0me really 0ver TWENTY YEARS OLD...pls behave urself..dun bully p00r j0seph hahahz..

anyway ting...u r n0t the 0nly 1..when i left the pub i f0und kachang puta..the yell0wyell0w kind 0f nuts inside my p0cket..s0 tink g0t s0me l0sers juz being extremely careless wif their f00d..haha..
hehe n luckily i didnt utter rubbish infr0nt 0f ahemahem..hmm i tink he l00ks betta in the pic..den ya..he seems rather c0ld t0wards my zhizhi..budden dun w0rry la dis kind 0f tink dun rush..shi ni de jiu shi ni de..when fate c0mes wanna escape als0 cant..scarli next time u find better guy ahem like u u als0 thr0w him aside lehz..juz like we haf the s00ting craze n0w!!haha n u being stalk 0n friendster...!!!!!hahaz...

yEAhz despite all being tireEd tink we had a greAT time ba~!!!..h0pe t0 see u guys s00nz..!! lurVE u aLl~muackz...we r all in the circle 0f trust..* ^

+zHU+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home