Peachybitchy babes

Saturday, January 22, 2005

cHiLL 0uT @ wALa WaLa


wHy am | alwaz the last t0 p0st mSg ah? ? Well.... n0t | sl0w lah..c0z |m kinda busier than U babes...l0lz...

AnywaY...th0ugh n0t yet 23rd Jan.. but | still wish our pretty bAbe [ReNe] here *hAppY 20th b|rThdAy*.. mUz emPhAs|ze le...c0z 0ld lia0 leh....s0on g0nna be our tUrns t0o...s0 scary...~qu0ted fr0m s0me0ne : "mEn aGe like w|ne, w0mEn aGe like cHeeZe" shld be s0mething like this.. canT really rEm s|nce it's n0t veRy true afterall....r|te ? haha...wE aRe all prEtty bAbes...

t0day we went t0 h0lland V for Rene's bdae celebrati0n....but guess wad!! the 4 blur s0t0ngs (me.mJ.ch00.t|nG) dunn0 h0w t0 g0 wala wala...we dr0pped at a busst0p which is 2 st0p away frm buona vista mrt first...den we walked 0ne BiG r0und and f0und 0urselves to be at b0una vista again...s0 blur 0f us ah...but cann0t blame me k..c0z i tink i alwaz sit my frn's car to h0lland V wan..hehe ..anyway wala wala is really quite a g0od place to chill 0ut leh...s0 next time we can g0 again...*near my sch 0so..t0nite | did enj0y myself....though the stupid frns 0f j0seph kept sm0king...making the place so unbearable sia....make my hair stinks like shit oso...haiz..(hard time washing my hair leh)

Well....TinG..why u like so distant frm *ahem* wan? shld take the initiative k....(anyway i juz gave our blog address to ZiJia and my br0 to 发扬光大) ....budden from wad | see....hmmm...*blink blink* maybe g0t chance...haha..aiya..like wad ch00 ch00 said...缘份到了,你要跑也跑不掉。 btw..like wad | t0ld U...my frns said u got charisma leh..s0 if u dun mind..| can alwaz intr0duce my frns t0 U...l0lz....

Hey..btw hor...tt 0ily really wanna add me in friendster leh..shld | add him as a form of p0liteness? Ting..ur frns wun c0me and c 0ur bl0g h0r ? s0 | shall say this... | think tt 0ily really very disgusting!! am | very mean? l0lz...=D

Luv U bAbes!!!

*nA|mA*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home