Peachybitchy babes

Sunday, January 23, 2005

c0mmissi0ning Parade

jUz came h0me n0t ag0...fr0m HR's c0mmissi0ning parade at Safti. Dunn0 wanna c0nsider t0day's weather as g0od 0r bad? It's super sunny t0day.. The sun is damn glaring and I alm0z g0t sunburnt. Well... at least it didnt rain..haha..n0t like tt time f0r J0seph's 0ne...

Maybe bec0z the weather is really t0o h0t and 0verbearing... during President's speech..0ne guy fr0m infantry fainted... then abt 6 medic ppl came immediately and used the stretcher to carry him 0ut..s0 p0or thing... soon after they carried that fainted guy 0ut, an0ther guy standing right in fr0nt 0f Nathan "fainted", but he quickly st0od up and pretended n0thing had happened...l0lx..s0 funny..then the medic came again to "pull" this guy away fr0m the parade. Aiy0...this parade is really in cha0s...haha..after all the c0ntigents marched 0ut, they marched in again...haha..den DaLun (if u all kn0w him...AJ 0ne), 0ne of the c0ntigent c0mmanders, he gave the wr0ng c0mmands and caused his wh0le c0ntigent t0 st0p at the wr0ng time and place.. think he's g0nna be dead s0on...p0or DaLun.. Anyway I think the whole parade is okie...but my poor Darling kena a sp0ilt amulet..so suay...

En0ugh 0f the parade...waiting 0nly f0r the c0ming c0mms Ball..haiz..budden I still dunn0 wad to wear....any kind s0uls wanna lend me hers?? ahahha...

Yesterday went t0 my fren's hse t0 bake pineapple tarts...quite a c0ol experience f0r me as I seld0m do baking stuff...haha...my fren has a very cute d0ggie named C0la...Though it's very cute...budden he very 好色!!! Lolz...

Aiya... I f0rg0t t0 msg rene t0day t0 wish U Happy bday leh...pai seh..hee..h0pe u enjoyed urself... I 0s0 f0rg0t t0 msg my y0unger g0dbr0 bdae...tink Im 0ld lia0 lah..kept f0rgeting t0 wish ppl Happy bdae...This Jan really caused my p0cket 大出血 leh...ahaha s0 many ppl's bdae in a r0w...my "br0's bday" c0ming 0s0..haiz...

Last but n0t least...calling to U bikini babes...Let's g0 haf sUn tanning!!! if u all interested in g0ing t0 sent0sa this Sat, pls tell me earlier....haf a g0od day!!!!

p.s. Ting..call JJ along lah...Rene and MJ..bring ur boyboy oso lah...

*nAimA*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home