Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

lalalallaal~

hehe i shall stick t0 my small f0nts cc0z i like t0 be small..l0lx..

anywayz dis sem quite terrible..me n sheryl pissin each 0ther 0ff..hahaz den s0 cute we juz t0k 0ut 0ur unhappiness like tat...i tink its juz diff betw buddies ar..even if bu shuang als0 will be 0kiez in a while..wun h0ld grudges 0r wat shit...juz need t0 clear the misunderstanding..yeahz..tat shall be the same 4 us babes..hiakzhiakz..ch0y ch0y shudnt have disagreement since we dun even see each 0ther 0ften..hmmm..

haiz haf t0 g0 try emailin 1 0f my tut0r t0 change my tut0rial sl0t..dunn0 can n0t if n0t i have t0 attend tut0rials al0ne..tats quite suxy c0nsiderin d0in pr0ject wif strangers...0h n qimin u all n0e wh0? c0llin gf...ya ting will n0e la..she n fengxue in 1 0f my biz class..s0 c00l n sh0ck t0 see her there..hahhaz den i tink i 0ver-reacted againz..like h0w i alwayz react when seeing naima at e busst0p..l0lx..ya..den she was sayin she is min0ring in biz...den my class 0nly me sheryl n an0ther fren frm biz..e rest all frm 0ther fac min0r-ing in biz...den it gave me quite an impact la...c0z i like squandering my time awayz while pple tinking 0f their future...min0r-ing in dis n tat..den i like s0 mei chu xi like tat....ya...maybe i shud g0 min0r in sumtink t00..haha...time t0 jian ta0 myself l0....muz start t0 w0rk hard...

yeahz...shall get bac t0 b00ks..my webcast like 4ever cant finsih c0z i keep draggin..hehe...n juz inf0rm me 0f e date den i will keep myself free k...MJ u r 0f t0p pri0rity!!! hhaha r u t0uched...0h n naima if u need i can lend u my pr0m dress t00..hiakz..

lurve u geRs...seeYA s00nz..study hard!!

0nikz file:////^^//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home