Peachybitchy babes

Monday, February 07, 2005

t~i~r~e~d~

juz finsih preparing my stuff 4 my mini lecture tml...feelin drain 0ff lia0z..my w0rk are 4ever piling up..c0z its alwayz the case..budden tink i very l0ng nv bl0g shud entertain u all wif my crapz..haha

t0day is an awful day..w0nder ard in sch aimlessly..c0z sheryling ad0pt a d0ggie den n01 at h0me she has t0 stay h0me t0 take care 0f it..hmm den i g0 sch al0ne..th0u i stayed at her place the previous nite..hahz pathetic budden ya..she als0 p00r tink her wh0le t0enail came 0ut..*pain* den e d0c pull 0ut the wh0le tink..g0sh..anyway e p0int is i HATE BEING A LONER~~!!!..much f0r th0se crap 0f being independent..i dun mind g0in lec al0ne lehz..its e part abt eatin al0ne tat turns me 0ff manz...s0 didnt have a pr0per lunch budden nvm als0 ..can diet hahaz..summ0re t0day my 0ff day leh..g0 bac sch 4 all the pr0ject n meeting...darn...

hmm den i m t00 lazy t0 d0 spring cleanz..haha pig shud live in pigsty mahz..0h and my terrible mummy make me thr0w away my big big pinky pig--the 0ne tat MJ has as well..h0w saddenin..bubye piggiE.."
next week seems s0 super pack..cny den wrappin fl0wers 4 vday..haha initially th0t vday 0n m0n which is my 0ffday can stay at h0me n hide..budden n0w g0t duty s0 yaz..haha..and i m supp0se t0 sell fl0wers la..s0 pple if any1 wan t0 buy pls tell me k..


0kiez enuff 4 my crapz..see u all s00n!!!!

lurve ya..muacks....ZHU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home