Peachybitchy babes

Monday, January 31, 2005

Uncertainty

Wanna tok abt the Beachy Affairs on Sat wan...but kinda tired to write so much leh...juz wanna say i kena burnt!! whole face damn red liao..sianz...Anyway thanks Rene for the Gown...I juz now try le..still can fit in..haha..luckily not tt FAT!

Well....juz now met HR @ bishan for dinner... Den i told him i meeting my male frn later after he go book in. He dun seem happy when i sae i going out wif my frn... upon seeing his unhappy face, i began to feel abit not happy too...and i said something like im already very respectful enough to inform him tt im going out. i added on by saying i dun tink i need ur permission to go out wif frns ba...and blah blah blah... tink he's damn pissed off lo...haiz...but nuthing serious happened coz i apologised 1st...

juz now met my frn watched The Aviator, it's a super boring show..so pls dun watch it. On the journey back hm in my frd's car (very cool car, but i dunno wad it is called), my frn asked me : "so confirm tt this is the one le lah? " I was abit drawn back by the qns and dun really know how to ans. Last time ppl did ask me such qns and i will reply I never think of leaving HR lo.... budden juz now being posed the same qns, i tink tt answer in my head seems so immature... seems so uncertain.. Simply to put it, Im juz quite uncertain abt such things and i dun wish to be too certained abt it. Afterall, i tink we are all still young, why shld we confirm who is the Right one?
Even he is my right one...I may not be his tt One...

Arggghh....i dun even know wad im saying...but wad i say here dun mention to HR lah...dun wanna let him worry..

*hUiFeN*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home