Peachybitchy babes

Sunday, January 30, 2005

red room.

hehe.. i decided to do something really drastic thus.. my room is now red and undergoing redeco..haha.. i realise i love doing this kind of thing.. redoin my room. goin to relief teach for one more week. its getting too routine. but i need the $$$ sob.. cant spend time w my darling and babes.. not like u all have time for me also...
so my *birthday dinner is set on the 18 feb.. CNY maybe we go visit each other's hse?? i realise the older i get.. the less packets i get. thus its highly impt that we branch out to our friends parents. if u all come sure 10 bucks each one.. my mum always give my frens 10. that time think like 13 of my teammates came.. all 10 bucks.. my ma is crazy..since u all so impt to me.. i will try to get her to pack more for u all.. so we set one of the days we go hse hopping okie??? :)

my room is half way done... very messy!!! *poUt*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home