Peachybitchy babes

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

its time for ting to move on..

recently i was feeling damn depressed.. tried to put on a happy front in school.. whole day in sch ppl see my -_- oso will -_- so im trying my best to smile.. maybe its becos of the weather i dont know..

i've been so distracted by wads happening ard me.. having someone to look fwd to seems nice.. but seriously its getting no where.. i cant settle down to do my work.. cant conc when i try to study everything seems so messed up

i think what's most important now is to get my wandering mind back to the right track .. think about nth else but books.. shall stop the lunch dinner and supper ( pointless ) w whoever .. get on w my own happy life.. get lotsa sleep everyday ..the dark rings are getting darker and i got a shock when i look into the mirror in sch this morning.. i looked damn haggard couldn't see the usual happy, full of confidence, soo ting

so from this moment i will be me and me alone and not affected by anybody cos it really sucks...
and most importantly i know my beloved frens would be there for me =D

-the end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home