Peachybitchy babes

Saturday, July 22, 2006

hello everyone

hello... i realise it has been a very long time since i blogged. well i start school on monday. but i guess the most interesting news abt me now is my freak accident on mt hotham, melb.

so it goes like this, it was day 3 of skiing i think. we went on the intermediate runs in the morning and had a break. after my coffee and chips.. we were up on the summit chair lift. As we were coming off the chair lift, the
freak accident happened.

So how, some a record of no falls at all, i manage to fall while comin off the chair lift. with the skis on, i ended up a very awkward position after my fall. that tt is not the end of my freak accident.

right abt 2 seconds after my fall, my friend Ben, who was is about 70 kg fell too.. and sat right on top of my right knee which was already in a very awkward position. imagine the impact of a 70 kg guy on a small little area of the knee..the next few memories i have of the accident was of me thinkin " wat the hell" and feelings of extreme pain..


then is all ski patrol , ambulance and medical centre.

following the freak accident, i had to spend my remaining days in melb in pain and frustrations.

what a wonderful holiday...

i got a doc appt on monday, prob get xrays done and stuff and see if i need operation cos i think my meniscus is damaged aside from my ligament tear.

one good thing is i am applying i have studied in uni about injuries, injury frustration and a whole load of other stuff..

[mj hates being bai ka]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home