Peachybitchy babes

Monday, August 07, 2006

an end marks the beginning that heads towards another end.

finally three months of internship at mediacorp tv12 came to an end.

no sorrow, no tears, no hard feelings.

nothing that i cant bear to part with except if you were to count the nice ah poh who cooks zhu jiao cu, peel rambutan and kindly give me a red packet for good luck on my last day.

other then that, there is simply more rejoice n rejoice and even more REJOICE!

it dawned on me that since a long time ago, saying farewell or leaving one place for another hasnt been a difficult thing. There was so little emotion attached each time that separation and good byes have been managable. Nothing can really tie you down or you would burst into tears or anything of that sort.

Maybe it will be one there when sheryl leaves for canada. Thou its a short half a year, her departure would practically take min a quarter of my life away having her being my everything. The thot of it alr kills not to mention the real thing. Learning to be independent now i guess.

damn tired so its shall be short for my std. lol.

takecare babes and take all things amicably ke.... u love me i love u we are one big family~ so no hard feelings and grudges~! eee-hAa..^^

::choo::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home