Peachybitchy babes

Thursday, June 29, 2006

fifa world cup 2006

ive lost 100 bucks in 5 matches.. biggest contribution from argentina who cant even beat mexico in 90 mins.. CHUI.. 100 bucks aside..i lost sth else

the last match tt i decided to try my luck was Spain vs France. 10 bucks on it and my loss would total to a 100 bucks haha.. tts the limit i set myself. but the ten bucks was not the only thing tt was lost. at 4.51 am i received a shocking sms..'' you're damn screwed up lehz! why u buy spain! you buy w me i lose! you're a jinx la! now spain kena thrashed! ugh!''

at this moment i wrote the above sms w/o even referring to it. for the past few days ive been reading it over and over again and no i did not misread anything.

anyway gambling is bad haha my temper got worse and i started yelling at ppl lol i even used KNN but its just over msn =X..


GO BRAZIL GOGOGO!! get the 6th star on ur jersey haha

ting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home